Suggestions

Rockisdead

So I'm debating returning to rs (I've said that a few times now). I'm looking for suggestions about how to make money and other things to do if I decide to play again. My items haven't changed much since before EOC.

Start some daily tasks, get to where you are doing your ports daily, and some money making dailies/weeklies, as well as do a slayer task a day maybe for loolz.

if you dont have all the skills for ports, then work on those skills while you wait on your ports, because for the first 2 weeks, you can send out voyages fairly frequently.

Once you get all 6 skills to 90, you are going to have the best armor in the game without it costing you anything.

After that, cmaul is awesome of course, so is RCB, and so is chaotic staff. these are cheap, and awesome weapons for all 3 class types.

Ultimately, you can set your own goals that will affect where you go in the game skill/quest wise for now, but i would strongly recommend port related skills.

these are fish herb slay runecraft thieve and prayer.

then to craft the armors it takes smith runecraft and crafting to 90, each to respective armor type.

For money, dailies, and slaying daily makes it seem to build fast, mixed with rando bossing for a little mix of action, and maybe having a few items you follow for flipping that you can always monitor and stay on top of.