Effective Recuiting

dragonelim_r@hotmail.com

I have noticed that because it is summer, not a lot members are as active. Honestly this make the clan chat boring and the clan along with it. It also poses the problem that there is significantly less members attending clan events. We need to keep requiting. But recruiting does nothing if clan members just leave the clan. You have to understand that it's not their fault if they are leaving. By inviting other players to our clan we are making a commitment to them that we will treat them like family. Family's do not ignore each-other when they are messaged in the clan chat. Families do not lie by apologizing that they can not come at the moment when help is needed. Nor do families forget each-other. That being said, you should try and know every member in the clan as well as the leader of the clan does.  Also, don't just invite random people to the clan. Get to know recruits  before you recruit them. By making friends with other players before recruiting them makes it so they are a lot less likely to leave. Runescape is different than every other game because of how social it is. Clan members depend on the clan chat to be social. It is our responsibility as clan members to keep our clan chat a clan chat, not a status chat. 

That is my idea of effective recruiting. share yours!

-Skitzo2

• Like 1

I really like how you said not a status chat.

It seems when someone says they just got a lvl, it becomes a one up fest till someone has 99 in that skill says they have 99 haha.

I would really like to see information sharing about how we can more effectively play, I believe that could add a lot of value and function to our social aspect of the game!

I really appreciate your input, and thank you for posting here, will be sure to refer this to everyone, because it is truly valuable information.

Make friends, Recruit friends.

• Like 1