Read And Tell Me If You Agree With My Appeal. Provide Reason.

German_Jaxs

Ok, well first off Dusty Addax aka the person who reported me is the one who needs to be muted. He is the classic 'I think i am better than everyone else' kind of noob. He doesn't know how to shut his mouth and such. Now to the real stuff. Cursing and using foul language is not against the rules. It is his fault he had his filter off and found offense to my language. If you are going to mute someone for using words such as (excuse my tounge) fuck, shit. bitch pussy, etc. then remove the option for a filter and make it back to show as this: ****, *****, and so on because you can't report someone for that because the game filter causes it to show as stars, I would know I checked it on your report abuse where it says that the ****'s are non reportable as the game filter turns them to that. So if you are going to be stupid and immature and mute people for using words that I stated above, THEN GET RID OF THE DAMN FILTER. So enjoy reading this essay which is probably true so mute Dusty Addax

Here is the evidence with a little unstarring lol

Starred name=Dusty Addax

************ : R u still mad at me? ************ : Stop lying snurs maid ************ : [clan] Where'd you go now! ************ : [clan] Grats ************ : [clan] Wb n00b ************ : [clan] ? ************ : [clan] Doesn't help that your farm runs take 30 min. ************ : [clan] Bs ************ : [clan] Do me a favor pls ************ : [clan] Hm? ************ : [clan] Go check on evil tree ************ : [clan] Kk ************ : [clan] Over a hour ************ : [clan] And you know the tree teles you there right? ************ : [clan] Mhm ************ : [clan] Ok just makig sure i did' ************ : [clan] Didn't know for like ever. The Fishes : [clan] Ugh i rlly wanna borrow static gloves from someone for 24 hrs The Fishes : [clan] Where is the lend/borrow world? The Fishes : [clan] And what is the location The Fishes : [clan] K The Fishes : [clan] Brb The Fishes : [clan] ? The Fishes : [clan] Nvm on static lend btw, same life bonus as gano ************ : [clan] This farming rock is ******* me off ************ : [clan] Taking foreverrrrr ************ : [clan] Lol pick fruit off trees do strawberrys or somethig The Fishes : [clan] Was going after statics for the life bonus but just saw it's the same as gano ************ : [clan] I know.. I have been the past week now. Still only one rock The Fishes : [clan] In armour ************ : [clan] Normal get both them o m first trip if i do strawberrys marigolds The Fishes : [clan] 108>84 The Fishes : [clan] 108 being static ************ : [clan] Lol well that sucks :o The Fishes : Lol ************ : [clan] U missed him and saff The Fishes : [clan] Oh lol The Fishes : [clan] Static has 30 more life The Fishes : [clan] Thought both said 255 gano is 225 The Fishes : U jelly of mah sea singer The Fishes : [clan] ? ************ : [clan] Saff yes...Not sure about deeds ************ : [clan] You're tellin me....... ************ : [clan] I love you >_> ************ : [clan] Verry cool ************ : [clan] First cape/ ************ : [clan] Woot woot happy dance ************ : [clan] Grats The Fishes : [clan] Josh can u turn on pm, i wanna ask you something ************ : [clan] Any fgt who types "lul" deserves to be shot. ************ : [clan] Lolol right The Fishes : [clan] Btw exquisite weapons came out cuz of dragon keepsake for weapons ************ : [clan] Point blank range, right between the eyes, no mercy ************ : [clan] That is mercy. Fast death, needs to be slow and painful. The Fishes : Forgot i has a gwd daily The Fishes : Buying all rocktail soup 4.5k ea, 45k for 10 and 500k for 100 ************ : [clan] Well, finally finished that statue. ************ : [clan] Gonna cook them for 99? The Fishes : Buying all rocktail soup 4.5k ea, 45k for 10 and 500k for 100 The Fishes : Gbeast, buy me some soups? ************ : [clan] Yayay!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Fishes : [clan] Can people buy me 10 rocktail soups? Will pay 45k for em ************ : Brb ************ : >_> The Fishes : [clan] Did u buy any 4 hrs ago? The Fishes : [clan] Ok scratch that, buying all rocktail soup for 6k ea The Fishes : Buying all rocktail soup 6k ea, 60k for 10 The Fishes : [clan] Gbeast read the thing on homepage The Fishes : [clan] Its a 'celebratory' item for the new dragon keepsake The Fishes : [clan] Weapon overrides The Fishes : [clan] Can do weapons and shields The Fishes : [clan] Does no one but me read the homepage lol? The Fishes : [clan] Yup ************ : [clan] Well, those extremes got me out of making 5k pots ************ : [clan] Thats good :) The Fishes : Buying all rocktail soup 6k ea, 10 for 60k and 100 for 700k ************ : [clan] Well, I now officially have 99 herb banked. ************ : [clan] :) thats great ^^ The Fishes : About to go kill ur gods general The Fishes : Take it ffs ************ : Watch out, fishboy just might have to bring a familiar for that too The Fishes : Lol ima merk him The Fishes : And it's that faggot again The Fishes : [clan] Arc the dusty addax faggot is back ************ : Problem, fishboy? The Fishes : No 60k The Fishes : Bad wuv, buying for 60k ************ : I'd rather buy my limit just to keep, so he can't have them. The Fishes : Faggot ass bitch is on ignore ************ : Even though I'll never use them. The Fishes : Tired of that keyboard warrior ************ : Reported. ************ : Amecallig is rude. ************ : Wow ************ : Name* The Fishes : If you don't like the language turn your filter on ************ : Watch out Kristie the noob may rage at you too. ************ : Not the language sir. ************ : Its the fact of you calling someone names The Fishes : Stfu and go suck his dick or something ************ : That are dirty ************ : And rude The Fishes : Ignored cunt ************ : Oh repoerted again The Fishes : [clan] Wow 2 people on ignore in less than a minute The Fishes : [clan] That has to be a record

lol looks like your own fault.

While cursing is allowed, bigotry is not, and seriously offensive language.

Also, just because you can say the words and are not filtered anymore, doesn't mean it is intended for public. should read the rules.