Justin's Leadership App.

HiimJustin

Question

Username: HiimJustin
Previous Leadership (in DM): I've been an admin 2-3 times
Pre-Leadership (outside):  Second in command of Team Falcon, Co-leader of It All Ends
Combat level: 200
Total level: 2234
Attendance count: 27+ (I haven't been counted for some events due to lateness)
Citadel Caps: I've never really known I was suppose to keep track, but well over 30
Recruits: Haven't kept track of them all, but ~5-10
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time
‡†‡ Name Change

Old names: Lucky10109, Cyanidal

What would you like to be called now (nickname, username, etc.)? 
Justin

‡†‡ Weekly Availability ‡†‡

I work a lot and I've recently put in for more hours as well as enlisted in the Marines Delayed Entry Program, so I'll usually only be able to be on during the days, as my nights will be taken.

‡†‡ Reasons ***

I need more money at the moment until school starts as well as start preparing for my future so I won't be able to attend as many events.

What can you bring to the position?

I've always been one to give other members "tough love" but i actively encourage those that are on to be doing something productive to better themselves in order to better the clan. I constantly harp on people to do quests in order to gain many of the benefits of doing them, as well as being able to participate in many of our events. I enjoy joking around with people but know that sometimes I cross the lines with it. I won't be able to be an active event leader but I would still like to be able to help the newer recruits when I have time to get on, which comes with Admin+ privileges. 

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet