Gbeast's Leadership App.

Gbeast24

Question

ï¡÷¡ï• Leadership Application •ï¡÷¡ï•

‡†‡ Basic InformationUsername: Gbeast24Previous Leadership (in DM): I've been con. twice and underboss (back in the old days) and ive been Dep. Owner of DM once.Pre-Leadership (outside):  I was Dep. Owner of Corleone Mafia (once allied clan of DM) and an event coordinator in a PVM clan called "Silent Knight"Combat level: 200

Total level: 2277Attendance count: Event credit database says 3, but I know I've been to atleast 10 since I came back. Pm me in-game and I can name them to you.  Citadel Caps: 2 (I only came back to rs three weeks ago and had to wait one week)Recruits: 3 (I Wuv Myself, iDrop Soap, and Skitzo2)Timezone: EST‡†‡ Name ChangeNoneWhat would you like to be called now (nickname, username, etc.)? Gbeast, Gb, Beastie, Gbeast24, anything that's suits u :P‡†‡ Weekly Availability ‡†‡

All the time after school/work, which is about 3pm est‡†‡ Reasons ***I enjoy being an important part of the clan, being a leader, and helping others to have fun and play the game.What can you bring to the position?

Leadership, Activity, Assistance, Comic Relief, Recruiting

• Like 1

1 answer to this question