Normally's Leader Application

Normally

Question

•ï¡÷¡ï• Leadership Application •ï¡÷¡ï•

‡†‡ Basic Information

Username: Normally

Previous Leadership (in DM): Captain

Pre-Leadership (outside): I don't lead teams I'm on. I've been on many teams. I respect, learn and listen to those on the team.

Combat level: 191

Total level: 2041

Attendance count: I attend all events I can make it to. Starting to pick up on going to events.

Citadel Caps: Every week since I've came back. (6-7)

Recruits: 2.

Timezone: Central Timezone

‡†‡ Name Change

What would you like to be called now (nickname, username, etc.)?  Devin, or Normally. Either is fine.

‡†‡ Weekly Availability ‡†‡

I can be on daily. From early in the morning to late at night. Times vary.

‡†‡ Reasons ***I have Spring Football (about to end) All week in the morning. I won't be able to stay up late, only on the weekends.

What can you bring to the position?

Well starting off.. Back in Old Divine Mafia, I was a much higher rank. I gladly led events and attended meetings, I was young then. As of now, I've learned a lot since then. Without a doubt, DM has been my one and only clan I've ever been in. I've learned from Jose himself. I'm glad I was apart of that Divine Mafia. I joke around sometimes and might say stupid things but I am very laid back on some things. If you respect me then I will respect you. Also, I can help out clan members by bringing the Avatar out when needed. Plenty of times I'm on with no high ranked on to bring the Avatar out. I've been loyal to this clan since late 2008 (When I joined). Back then.. Rank used to mean everything to me. Now I see everybody the same. It's just a rank, but if being a higher rank means helping the clan out more and more and along with fellow clan mates, then I'm more than happy to help out. That's all I have to say about that.. 

Thank you, 

Normally

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet