Leadership Apps.

sjames1787

Question

•ï¡÷¡ï• Leadership Application •ï¡÷¡ï•

‡†‡ Basic Information

Username: Sjames1787
Previous Leadership (in DM):Organiser (avatar warden) (what I am ranked now)
Pre-Leadership (outside)Ask me I can't really post due to where I work.
Combat level:171
Total level:1882
Attendance count:not sure. I try to make it to as many as I can
Citadel Caps:every week I have been a member of the clan ( I cant remember how long I have been a member now)
Recruits:5-6ish (maybe a few more)
Timezone:eastern time (New York)
‡†‡ Name Change

What would you like to be called now (nickname, username, etc.)? Sam

‡†‡ Weekly Availability ‡†‡
(simple weekly schedule) changes every week, due to me being part time. But it should change come July when I go full time and I should be able to be on most every night. (but I am on alot during the day)
Weekends- see above same answer.
‡†‡ Reasons ***

What can you bring to the position?

When I am on i try to encourage other clan mates to get lvls and work towards goals so everyone can do events and have fun. I like to help people figure out the best training ideas so they can lvl quickly and make money too.  I also am willing to learn from other leaders and take what they have shown me and help other clan mates out . I believe the only way the clan is going to grow is by everyone coming together as a family and helping each other out and we need leaders that are going to be willing to help others and find people who want to join and be apart of our family.  I believe I could be one of those leader if given the chance. I am willing to help come up with new ideas to help the clan grow and become stronger then we are now..

1 answer to this question

'Tis true. During my time of hunting needs to be able to quest. She stood out there with ava, endured my petty bullshit, and helped me through that horrible time of hunting. I appreciate it Sjames. (told you I'd put in a good word)