Road To Santa

German_Jaxs

Ok, so I have decided I want a Santa Hat in Runescape and I would appreciate anyones help to get it. I will post my levels below and I would like anyone willing to help to post tips on how to make money. Will update this daily with my current cash stack and so forth so here are my levels:

93 Attack

99 Strength

93 Defence

86 Range

75 Prayer

88 Magic

78 Runecrafting

76 Construction

99 Dungeoneering

97 Constitution

79 Agility

78 Herblore

77 Thieving

81 Crafting

88 Fletching

82 Slayer

75 Hunter

79 Mining

81 Smithing

83 Fishing

84 Cooking

88 Firemaking

88 Woodcutting

75 Farming

89 Summoning

Ok, so those are my skills so any ideas or tips on how I can make money with those levels? I am open to suggestions so hit me.

Current Cash Pile: 20m~

First of all, if you are going to work on a skill for money, I would suggest a skill that either makes decent money, lvls multiple lvls in the process, or that prepares you to make more money later.

Obviously the best skill for this would be slayer, I know it can be rough, but i'm to a point in slayer i always have enough points to cancel, and make good money while slaying, and maintaining a good exp rate.

I would say work on that defense lvl, as it's value has increased since eoc, while slaying, then your atk. You could also take on range tasks with accum+abilities you wont lose arrows, and will be a very low cost to train.

Same goes for mage, for mage tasks, if you use abilities it doesn't use runes, except between casts, so using a staff can save you a lot of runes when maging.

One great money maker at the moment is fighting exiled kalphite guardians, they are weak to mage, give great exp, and make a good 500k/hr or more, ive heard up to 750k, simply gathering damaged chitins and extra drops along the way and banking, you can use bandit camp loadstone, and be really close, and bring salmon for food as you will use up the spaces fast and bank.

With your 99 dung, obviously frosts are a great money maker at your level.

and finally merching, talk to guys who merch a lot and know some prices that they flip, but be ready for some turmoil with upcoming update and instability. good thing about merching , you can do this while making money skilling.