Clan Growth Crew

DarthMenno

Question

As i was thinking about the requirements to do some of our events i reallized if someone wanted to do tormented demons, glacors, automatons or other high lvl quest requirements, i wouldn't be able to join.

In thinking about this, maybe it would be awesome to have someone who leads a crew focused on helping the clan grow towards unlocking new content we all can do!

For some this might mean minigames for new prayers or items, for some this, might mean getting skills up to fight a boss, or it might mean quests to unlock new areas and bosses.

Discuss below how we might make this happen, since everyone is in a different place it may be super hard to organize, but brainstorm!

dont shoot down anyones ideas so that we can get the creative juices flowing!

We can even use this crew to help miracle man do menial tasks for his comp cape, and unlock sound tracks or even castle wars.

• Like 2

15 answers to this question

I like it I think that its good for everyone to do what they need to do and get help with I would and will help with anything that I can

And its nice to hear ppl that are really good and really Far along admit that they might need help also

True that, miracle is max lvl, but has a lot of stoof to do to get completionist cape that will need the help of clan members for things like trouble brewing songs. We can do group skilling to help with skill goals or achievement diaries for awesome gear. Pest control groups for void etc

This is a good idea that I think could be developed into something amazing...As long as people are willing to help fellow clan members, of course! To a certain extent we already are on the right track just by day to day Q&A in the clan chat.

-Another idea i just thought of.. Duncan and Sam's Exp race made me think of it, if you could get people to form competitions.. maybe the competition would drive them!

friendly competions between simular lvl clan mates would be fun or even group quest night/or days so everyone could do quest together to help each other out.  Maybe having the events a different times like a morning/midmorning event and then an evening on so everyone has a chance to get in on the event.

I don't know exactly how to word this, but I was thinking something along the lines of how much our clan grows. 

The idea would be to add up our clans total skill level or combat level or quest points or all three at the beginning of a week/month and either set a goal for the end of the week/month or just keep track of how much our clan members skills have grown. I don't think a reward would be needed for any particular thing, but I think it would just be cool to see how much our clan grows week by week or month by month. If this is taken into consideration i'd be more than happy to help with the fine details, and anyone who has any suggestions about how this could be better or more useful would be awesome. Just an idea.

Holy fuck ricky, its a samsquanch!

Overall, the person leading this would need to be an admin so they have access to the avatar. Following that, people should be rewarded for doing a lot of things that will help them progress in our events, such as doing multiple quests or skilling a lot to have the levels for that. Making money in order to buy better gear could also contribute towards there progression. Whoever has the most progression over the course of like a week or a month would be rewarded (1-5m) or something like that, and we keep tally of progress in the forums. Like at the end of the week/month everyone posts what they achieved over that time and stuff like that :3.

• Like 1

Lol, bribing people to work on their own accounts... ha ha.. I see whats you're saying though, we could maybe hold rewards people to give them an incentive to shift there focus to things that help them in events/help the clan grow!

• Like 1