Get More Active!

HiimJustin

Question

K gais, we need to be a lot more active in cc overall, as well as citadel upkeep and events. ~15 people a week isn't going to cut it for us anymore in the citadel if we wish to advance to higher tiers, as it is barely possible to afford the upkeep with those resources, we are going to need a lot more recruiting done, as well as more participation in events in order to get other people to participate. I understand that many of us work and are currently working on our school stuffs as well, but whenever your on and not at the current event, dafuq? Por favor attend homies. Kthxbai!

7 answers to this question

Maybe have to get people capping more often is having it as a event more often in the middle of the week or have people "partner" up and have them decided a time together they could cap and have it as a month long contest and whichever team does it all the weeks gets something...its doesnt have to be anything big..for example if they are working on fletching maybe some wood...or watever they are working on nothing really expensive just something to get people rewards.. And maybe the rewards could be donated from different people in the clan.. I know i would be willng to give a little to the clan to help with rewards.

• Like 2

I'll give them some wood....  ;) yea It's a good idea on paper, but ultimately it is still tough to encourage capping event if it were an event, because for the most part people don't see the big picture, how it helps the clan as well as themselves! good idea though still!!