Leader Apllication.

tommy 1594

Question

•ï¡÷¡ï• Leadership Application •ï¡÷¡ï•‡†‡ Basic InformationUsername: xXtommy1995Previous Leadership (in DM):Three Bars; SergeantPre-Leadership (outside):N/ACombat level:162Total level:1341Attendance count:not 100% sure..but I've been to everyone i could without needing a quest or certain skills.Citadel Caps:4-5Recruits:2(working on the third)Timezone:Central, Illinois‡†‡ Name ChangePrevious Name: tommy 1594New Name: xXtommy1995XDate of Change: Not 100% sure; 2 weeks agoWhat would you like to be called now (nickname, username, etc.)? Tommy‡†‡ Weekly Availability ‡†‡(simple weekly schedule) School from 8- 3, Track from 3-5, on usually after. Track meets are subject to change though.Weekends- usually on as much as possible unless with a lady friend c:‡†‡ Reasons ***What can you bring to the position? Better leadership in order to make our clan better when it comes to citadel, event attendace, etc.Why do you want it? Because I feel as if attendance isn't doing so hot and I should step in to help in order to keep the clan going smoothly.Anything you want to add.

12 answers to this question

oh sorry i didnt know it went here. #postingonpsvita.

No harm done. Hopefully everything gets processed quickly. Anywho, how's your night coming along Tommy?

Sorry about the wait, We will comment as soon as all of our staff has time to input their choice. We take pride in a great leadership and examine anyone coming in as thorough as possible to ensure it stays that way. Hopefully we can come up with a reply very soon.