New Idea

tommy 1594

Question

I think that there should be more "rules" against how capping goes. I came to yank because no one caps, like at all. In order to keep the clan upkeep better, people who don't cap regularly should get degraded a rank each week they choose not to, There will be exceptions like you haven't been on at all that week due to whatever reason you may have, but a clan is considered good because of "dedication" and I see not much of it. Those who have reached recruit level though, should get at least three weeks to cap, and if they fail to do that, they should face more punishment. This would get rid of this recruits who truly do not care, as well as help with the upkeep with the members who've been here a while, but aren't "big" on making the clan as best as it can.

• Like 1

12 answers to this question

I agree, however one down side is that you just can't force people to do something, to everyone the game is something different.

However, that is kind of the way it is meant to be done, if the person doesnt cap or attend events in 2 weeks we kick them out, most of the time, they just dont play rs when that happens though.

as far as derank, rank is given over a long period of time, maybe 2 bar back to 1 is ok, but someone who is 3 bar+ earned it with long time dedication.

Tommy, I've found many people are against capping simply because they have no idea how it benefits them as well as the clan.. From experience I've noticed teaching people that, even if they don't ask helps! Thanks so much for your dedication and commitment!!!

• Like 1

Tommy, I've found many people are against capping simply because they have no idea how it benefits them as well as the clan.. From experience I've noticed teaching people that, even if they don't ask helps! Thanks so much for your dedication and commitment!!!

If only people knew better.

^lulz. Drugs are bad. Mkayy. But like I understand, because I didn't want to do it at all when I got here, but then I realized if I wanted to be in a clan so bad I should have to do everything to prove dedication.

Not sure if "de ranking" would work if anything it may make the member leave because they get upset... Maybe we need to find a way to make capping fun.. Having people on at different times of the day that could take the avatar out so people who can play mostly during the day could get the bonus and make people want to cap and help out the clan so we could get another avatar.

• Like 1