Void And Fire Cape Service [Vouched]

DarthMenno

anyone looking to better their character with gear that is untradable, I will do pest control, and a fire cape service for gold, more as a donation for my time, if you guys are interested. Void is useful for any boss we will fight in the game as it's set gives 10% dmg bonus, and the firecape gives 2.2% melee crit. I won't do kiln cape because I am not proficient enough yet to 100% do it every time. Depending on account it can take up to 2hrs for fire cape, and void takes about 10 hrs of game time. But if you don't have it, and want it, or can't achieve it like the fire cape, but want the bonus, I am your guy. Vouches

He's a good guy indeed. I'll vouch for him.

Dang Yank! Didn't know you were this helpful man! I'll look into it

Well I trusted him before. xD. I kind of want to get into that also /;. Right now I'm actually teaching my self javascript and all that crap to learn how to write bots. My friend created a diablo 3 bot right after realease. xD. So yeah man.

yeah he is legit.. need the firecape he is your man!

In need of another Vouch? I vouch for you Y A N K!
Edited by Jose
Vouches added

Well I trusted him before. xD. I kind of want to get into that also /;. Right now I'm actually teaching my self javascript and all that crap to learn how to write bots. My friend created a diablo 3 bot right after realease. xD. So yeah man.

• 2 weeks later...