The Commission - Apply Here

DarthMenno

Question

Hey everyone.

Like I said in the chat we are looking to fill the star ranks with a new and awesome team!

The commission is to resemble the governing body formed by the top 5 mafia families in New York in the 30's. It was also a goal of our founder issy to create the commission with all of the mafia families in runescape.

This group will be a governing body as well that is a creative committee that dreams about what the clan can be, and suggests new and awesome ideas, or just brainstorms about best-practice methods of doing anything as a clan from events, recruiting, and clan structure.

They will also have their own forum created just for them to discuss these ideas, and they will also be a part of a system of checks and balances for the council. Where things they decide is then voted in by council, or things that council decides is voted in by The Commission.

This team will also be the head of our recruitment division. Not that they will be recruiting themselves but inspiring everyone to recruit, and be the leaders of anything recruiting.

•ï¡÷¡ï• Leadership Application •ï¡÷¡ï•

‡†‡ Basic Information

Username:

Previous Leadership (in DM):

Pre-Leadership (outside):

Combat level:

Total level:

Attendance count:

Citadel Caps:

Recruits:

Timezone:

‡†‡ Weekly Availability ‡†‡

‡†‡ What can you contribute ‡†‡

1 answer to this question

Username: pvm wardog

Previous Leadership (in DM):issy jose drath menno

Pre-Leadership (outside):owner bear legion size about 240 i was an admin in divine 3 years ago my clan was successfull until my computer blew up and i wasnt able to play for 7 months

Combat level:200

Total level:2205

Attendance count:18

Citadel Caps:4

Recruits: tormentedmc / i1m shady/ mr flyn / hellboy1

Timezone:est

‡†‡ Weekly Availability ‡†‡ im on almost everyday atleast 13 hours 

‡†‡ What can you contribute ‡†‡knowledge loyalty  support help im good at talking to people and helping them though problems that they may have in the game and in real life im here for anyone divine is like my second family i like to help people and i learned my leadership skills from issy and gbeast and thats all i know what to say thanks :)